Learning English with a website

 Hi FAU blogguers!

Today I`m going to talk about a website I visited that teaches English conditionals such as zero, first and second. It has a wide variety of examples, and each one has its own explanation depending on the conditional being practiced. One oh the things I liked was the large number of examples and the ability to practice as many times as we wanted. One thing I didn`t like was that during the tests, the correct or incorrect alternatives are not shown, so you don`t know where you went wrong. Homever, this could be good for repeatedly trying. My rating for this website is 7/10, if it were much more interactive and had audio, it would be perfect. Also, I would use this website again to reinforce my English grammar. I recommend it for those want to learn snf become experts.

Goodbye blogguers, thans for reading

Regards!

Comentarios

Entradas populares