My favorite piece of technology

 Hi FAU blogguers!

Today I will tell you about the technological devices that I use the most which is my Iphone and my Ipad. I use both of them daily but lately I use the Ipad a lot. With it I can write my subjects, study, draw, do homework, make video calls and do recreational things like watching netflix and playing games. Speaking of its features this is the fourth generation iPad Pro is 11 inches and is very light I can carry it everywhere without any problem. I have always liked Apple products, I like their system and the capacity they have. I've been using it for a year and a half and I've never had any problems, without a doubt it was a good option and very practical. In general it has very god aspects I have not found the bad maybe add accessories like a keyboard or mouse could be perfect to take advantage of its maximum performance. 


I recommend this device 100% and especially for students!




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares