My hobbies

 Hi Fau blogguers!

Today I will tell you about my favorite hobby which is doing nails. I´ve been doing this beautiful art for quite some time, I started in 2019 when I was 15 years old, I´m not going to lie that at first it cost me a lot, but afeter 5 years I already have enough experience to make beautiful nails. I also have other hobbies like watching k-dramas, spending time with my family, going out to coffe shops with my friends but doing nails is my favorite. Lately, I do it when I have free time because college consumes me too much. Also, another important factor of this hobby is that it gives me earnings because it is a servicie that I ofter (it´s a two for one ahahaha).

Currently I have a studio at home where I can do them quietly. Doing nails with takes a lot of tools and gadgets like polishes, drying lamp, dust extractor, brushes and many other things.

I love doing nails, I get to relax, create designs and talk about life with my clients.





Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares