Last weekend

Hi FAU blogguers!

Today, I`m going to talk about what I did last weekend.

Last weekend was Heritage Day. I`ve been attending this celebration for three years, and this time was no exception. This time, I went out on Saturday with some friends. I visited some of the places I wanted to see, such as the "Palacio de la Moneda", the "Catedral de Santiago", and the "Palacio Pereira". I wanted to visit more places, but the lines were enormous. After long hours of visiting, we went to eat korean food, specifically Rapokki, which was very delicious and spicy. Sunday was dedicated to studying physics, specifically thermodynamics, because monday was exam day. It`s a test I had to study a lot for, and I hope to get a good grade. In summary, on sunday I reviewed my notes and watched several Youtube videos with teachers explaining the subject since on Saturday I enjoyed Heritage Day.

Goodbye blogguers, thanks for reading.

Regards!

The “Palacio de la Moneda”

The “ Catedral de Santiago”

Korean food


Comentarios

Entradas populares