Something about me

 Hi Fau bloggers!

I’m Cataline but Cata it’s just fine. I’m 19 years old and currently I’m on my second semester of architecture. 

I little bit of my background is that I was born on the City of Santiago and now I’m living with my mom and Perlita (my dog) on the commune of Puente Alto. My parents got separated when I was very young. Oh I almost forgot to mention, I have an older sister but doesn’t live with me. 


My free time I like to spend it on different hobbies such as spend quality time with my family, watching k-dramas, go to cafes with my friends and do my clients nails cause I’m a nail tech. And to be honest with the little free time I have I can do all of that because I’m a Taurus hahaha. 


Personally I have a hard time with English, when I was a child I didn’t care that much and also didn’t have the habit of watching the movies in English, now I realise that was a big mistake hahaha but It’s not too late. 

I have all the desire to learn and I have implemented English in my studies and in my daily routine so my brain can get used to it. 

I hope to improve my English level in this course and share with my classmates.


See you in the next update guys!

XO Cata:)

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares