A place to eat

Hi FAU blogguers!

Today I'm going to talk about a place I like to go eat. It's called Bunsik 1989, a fast food restaurant that offers the most delicious Korean cuisine and is located just steps away from Patronato Metro Station.

This restaurant is special because besides its delicious dishes, it's very cheap! That's right! With $6,000 pesos, you can be completely satisfied. When I go, I always order my favorite dish called Rapokki, which includes rice cakes (tteokbokki), noodles, and fish cakes (eomuk) , with a mild level of spiciness because it can be quite spicy, to be honest. That way, I enjoy the food better.

The branch is quite far from my home, but whenever I want to go, my best friend accompanies me, and we make a complete day of it, including visiting other places.

I highly recommend this Korean food restaurant to delight in and experience their delicious dishes. It's an excellent place to go for the first time; once you try it, you'll see that Bunsik is the most delicious. One tip is to arrive a little earlier as there's always a line.

Goodbye, thank for reading.

Regards!



Comentarios

Entradas populares