A television program I remember from my childhood

 Hi FAU blogguers!

Today I am going to tell a about a a television programme I used to watch  when I was child. It was son action and adventure program called “The Powerpuff Girls”. The story begins when Professor Utonium conducts an experiment trying to create the perfect girl by mixing sugar, spice (Everything Nice), and many pretty things (colors), as he feto very lonely in his home and believed that with her, he would have a beautiful family home. However, he accidentally added an ingredient to the formula: “Chemical X”, and after an explosion, The Powerpuff Girls were born, with their superpowers, The sisters, named Bonbon, Bubble and acorn, vowed to saved the world from crime and fight against the forcesnof evil.

I remember watching it on Cartoon Network, it was our plan with my cousins, and we even pretended to be like them (hahahaha). I don’t remember exactly when was the last time I saw it, and I even think they no longer air it on this channel, but now it’s available on Netflix, a very common platform nowadays. Maybe I could watch some of these episodes if the university allows me to (hahahaha).


Goodbye Blogguers, thanks for reading.
Regards!






Comentarios

Entradas populares