A concert I went to

 Hi FAU blogguers!

Today I’m going to tell you about the last concert I attended, it was Karol G’s “Mañana será bonito” Tour. It took place in Santiago, at the National Stadium, on April 19th. I went with my sister, my mom and aunt to enjoy this concert. I must say I’m not a huge fan of this artist, however, I know several of her songs and her concert left me with very high expectations. The stage setup, pyrotechnics, lights, choreographies, etc, where impressive. I really enjoyed that day because I went with my favorite women, we had a great time together. At every concert, you have to wait several hours, but this time we only waited two (which is very little) and I must say we found a good spot (we were somewhat lucky). Those hours of waiting were entertaining because they brought in opening acts like the national artist Denisse Rosenthal and famous DJ from Colombia, whose name I can’t remember (hahaha). Since that day, some of her songs have been added to my playlist.


Goodbye Blogguers, thanks for reading.

Regards!

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares