A happy memory captured in a photo

 Hi Fau bloggers!

Today I will tell you about a photo that brings me a happy memory. This one was taken specifically at my 8th grade graduation in 2018, it's special because I was able to reunite my entire family both mom's and dad's. This is the first time I remember having both of my families under the same roof. This was a little strange for me because as I mentioned to you in the previous blog my parents are separated so they don't have any ties, let alone my relatives. At that time I was able to share with all my favorite people like my grandparents, cousins, friends, aunts, uncles, etc. 

I know it was not easy for them to get together but they did everything they could to make me happy that day. They certainly pulled it off because that day I will always remember as a pleasant moment I spent with my whole family reunited.




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares